Due to strong business performance, we are looking for a dedicated Digital Marketing Executive to shape the digital footprint of one of our key clients. Our client is a growing technology specialist with an increased focus on marketing, providing plenty of opportunity to make a difference.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our client’s marketing automation and content management activity. This will include the execution of all marketing campaigns. From short term promotions to larger awareness and education pieces, you will manage the whole process from planning, concept development through to delivery and reporting.
A typical day in the Weybridge or Marlow office
The nature of the role will be extremely varied; however, a typical day will include:
- Management of a range of digital systems, including CommuniGator and numerous CMS systems.
- To input into, and eventually own, the communication strategy across our client’s email platform, CommuniGator.
- To build new content pages, delivering well-formed page structures within our client’s CMS system. Performing UAT and conclusive reporting back to the client.
- To collaborate across all internal departments, ensuring highly efficient working practices, that timescales are kept and that the result is thoroughly tested against defined ‘success’ criteria.
- Develop strong working relationships with key client personnel to enhance further digital opportunities and projects for Revere.
- Delivering a quality and reliable managed service for our client, running regular reporting on activity and ensuring that KPIs are met or exceeded.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Essential to have experience of email systems, CMSs and a working knowledge of marketing automation platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work within a busy sales and marketing team to support our client in achieving their commercial goals.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
- A passion for all things digital, being aware of the latest trends.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in technology or another B2B organisation.
- A marketing related qualification and/or degree would also be desirable but is not essential.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly pay review.
- Structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) process from day one to drive your development. This includes regular training sessions and the opportunity to pursue further qualifications.
- 25 days leave
- Flexible benefits package