Staffing Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
This successful experiential agency in a great Central location are looking for an energetic super star. They’re known for their creative flair and work and they’ve won many awards. They’re looking for a Staffing Manager with plenty of experience staffing for experiential events.
We’re looking for a Staffing Manager with an ability to keep on top of a busy schedule. They want a Staffing Manager at the top of their game. If you’re the kind of Staffing Manager who fits into this category, please get in touch.
As Staffing Manager, you’ll develop staff - own clients, and have some great industry training initiatives. You’ll be tasked with overseeing your team, and ensuring that campaigns run smoothly to the clients’ request.
Here’s a list of responsibilities for this role:
- Liaise with project managers, account handlers and other departments within the agency
- Build strong relationship with the field team
- Work alongside senior team to advertise roles, screen and interview candidates etc.
- Assist senior members of the team with any requests or tasks
- Ensure teams are fully briefed with updated rosters etc.
Sound like your kind of Staffing Manager role? We want to hear from a Staffing Manager as soon as possible regarding this.
Here’s what this agency are looking to see in this Staffing Manager:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Understanding of CRM database systems preferable
- Great at dealing with a busy workload
- Experience within a staffing role in an experiential agency
- Ability to profile staff to brand and role types
If you think you’re the Staffing Manager we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
We’re looking to get this Staffing Manager on board as soon as possible.
Please quote MC049 when applying for this Staffing Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Staffing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly