- Progression opportunities with various tech courses & conferences.
- Building Greenfield solutions for a diverse client base.
- Working with a dynamic team using the latest tech (ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS).
What skills you'll need
- Excellent Object Oriented skills and exposure to TDD/BDD principles
- Great understanding of working in a DevOps culture and exposure to continuous integration & build tools.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure would be beneficial.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining a dynamic delivery team in Bristol focused on building Greenfield solutions for an incredibly diverse client base across the UK. Adopting a DevOps approach to development, you’ll be developing scalable web applications from the ground up, engaging directly with clients to ensure you understand their needs to the fullest extent. As a consultancy there will be times that you will be required to travel to different locations so this is something you must be open to as well.
What you'll get in return for your experience
On top of an excellent salary and an innovative team to collaborate with, the company will offer a generous benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, a great pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure as well as free treats in the office, tech talks and regular socials! There are plenty of progression opportunities on offer as well with access to various tech conferences and courses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company, so if you're interested, apply now!