Senior Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning international communications and PR agency operating in the professional services sector. This is one of the fastest growing and most successful consultancies in the UK. They offer competitive salaries, great benefits as well as a strong and supportive environment.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager as a replacement for someone that has gone in-house. You’ll be taking over the running of four major corporate accounts relating to property funds, developers and investors. Prior experience in the property sector and media contacts are essential. You’ll get 10% of the fee for any new business/clients you take with you. This will be on top of an annual bonus.
- Previous experience in working on property accounts
- Excellent writing skills with strong grammatical knowledge and an ability to write concise, compelling copy. In addition to press releases, writing work might include speeches, award entries, comment articles, blogs and social media posts
- A proven ability to secure press coverage, raise the profile of individuals and corporates and, ideally, excellent media contacts
- Hard working, proactive and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team
- Good IT skills and an understanding of social media
If this sounds like you, please apply.