My client is a national NHS healthcare property provider, who is currently looking to appoint a Communications Officer to join their in house marketing team!
- Helping us deliver our communications strategy across the business
- Helping with our campaign planning, delivery and follow up for all teams (property, investment and development)
- Helping with content creation across all channels, including direct mailing, case studies, press releases, blogs, customer magazine, social, video and photography, liaising with suppliers as appropriate
- Working on market research projects and database administration to inform and deliver communications activities
- Leading on vacant space marketing
- Assisting with content management of our websites as required
- Managing promotional products, printing and ordering, and liaising with suppliers
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills - working across multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills, and the ability to change your style for different content types and audiences
- Desire to gain further experience of the full communications mix.
- Previous experience of working within a communications team
- Experience of working in the property or health sectors
Photography and video editing/production skills
For more information and a full job description, register with Black Cherry recruitment. Please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk.