SEO Content Marketing Executive
Calling all SEO Content Executives your time to shine is here! Are you looking for a new career challenge? Do you want to expand on your knowledge? How about the opportunity to work for a dynamic fashion-forward industry winner? Then this job role is perfect for you!
If they aren't cultivating next seasons' trendy clothes in their busy city centre offices then our client is working with the most famous faces in the fashion and entertainment industry! With an accolade of awards, they are now looking for an energetic and self- motivated individual to join their team as their SEO Content Manager.
Amazing bonuses include 40% staff discount and an onsite gym!!!
The key job roles of the SEO Content Marketing Executive:
- Responsible for the delivery of campaigns from the very first ideas all the way through to complementation with guidance from the SEO manager
- Developing, implementing, and delivering sustainable SEO campaigns to meet business targets including increased/sustained rankings and traffic volume targets
- Focus on measuring campaign effectiveness and develop follow up tactics
- Monitor and ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits
- Work closely with the other departments such as the editorial team to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant
- The successful candidate will be required to have excellent knowledge of Google analytics, SEMrush, Webmaster tools or similar in order to spot trends, issues, and opportunities
- Working with the Senior SEO Manager to ensure SEO is aligned with all digital channels to ensure optimum results
The Key skills of the SEO Content Marketing Executive :
- The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or similar level of experience
- Previous background experience in SEO would be ideal
- Have a creative flair as well as having sound analytical skills
- Prior experience in influencer marketing would also be ideal, with a genuine passion for all things Instagram, blogs, and fashion
- A confident team player who is able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Have the ability to conduct SEO analysis across backlinks, analytics, influencers
- Extensive knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster tools