SEO Content Marketing Executive x3 (UK, USA, France)
Not one but three amazing opportunities have opened up with one of our award-winning clients! They are a high-flying fashion empire who are on the hunt for three new SEO Content Marketing Executives to work in their UK, USA, and French markets! So if you’re fluent in French then one of these roles could be your dream job!
Our client is looking for three lucky candidates to take up the roles of SEO Content Marketing Executive. They are a globally recognised brand that has taken the fashion world by storm.
Acting as a territory specialist, these roles offer the chance to travel to different markets, making sure that all of the sites in various countries are all optimised. Reporting to the SEO Manager, the candidates will be able to use their SEO skills in creative ways to produce top work, whilst still learning and developing their knowledge and skills in their relevant markets.
Interested? Keep reading… and pack your suitcase!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Content Marketing Executive:
- Develop, implement, and deliver sustainable SEO campaigns to meet business targets including increased/sustained rankings and traffic volume targets
- Produce reports on campaign effectiveness and create innovative follow-up tactics
- Optimise all sites to increase search rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with other teams to monitor existing content on the site, making sure that is compliant
- Use SEO tools to spot trends and issues, as well as being confident to present opportunities found
- Present detailed analysis of campaigns, focusing on traffic and organic revenue
- Conduct extensive keyword research using market-leading tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise, SEMrush etc
- Supporting the wider Digital team with other channels as necessary
The Key Skills and Attributes:
- Educated to degree level or 12 months+ of experience, as well as SEO
- For the French SEO Executive role, a fluent speaking ability in French is required
- Aware of the markets around them, particularly when traveling abroad
- Influencer marketing proficient and passionate about everything to do with blogs, fashion and social media
- Experience delivering SEO campaigns
- Strong analytical skills that can sort through large amounts of data with a creative brain
- Perform SEO analysis across backlinks, analytics, and influencers
- Great command of MS Office
- Experienced in using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools and other similar SEO tools
- Self-motivated, ambitious, driven individual who can thrive in a challenging environment and keep to deadlines
- A proven team player that can assimilate into other groups and work well
This chance to travel and work for a popular company is not to be missed! Apply now!