Digital Project Manager
ooking to take a leap in your career? Help manage multiple digital projects for this successful agency and become their Digital Project Manager! Experience a top working environment including regular socials!
Our client is a large media agency that works internationally. They are leaders in the digital world so this is a fantastic opportunity to work for large and very successful agency. With a fun working environment including regular parties and the annual staff holiday. This is an exceptional company to work for so why not join their team!
The Digital Project Manager will manage the whole project process from idea generation all the way through to launch. You will manage any risks to ensure that final projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality for the client. The Digital Project Manager will oversee multiple projects for large brands and must be confident enough to communicate internationally.
Responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager:
- Overseeing the digital projects in their entirety from conception to launch.
- Managing multiple teams to ensure the best quality final product.
- Ensuring all digital projects are within client and project budgets.
- Liaising with the clients and the Head of Projects to stay in the loop on progress.
- Lead weekly meetings and ensure any required resources are available for the teams.
Key skills of the Digital Project Manager:
- Previous experience managing digital projects from start to finish ensuring they are completed within agreed budgets and to the best quality.
- Able to co-ordinate multiple projects at once, motivating the different teams throughout the week.
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Confident in your ability to lead the project team.