Digital Acquisition Executive
Do you have a passion for all things digital and a love in fashion? This may be the perfect job for you! Join this retail brand as their Digital Acquisition Executive based in Manchester!
Since opening their doors 2 years’ ago this brand has experienced unprecedented success and worked with some huge names in fashion. With this success continuing, they are experiencing a period of growth and are now looking for a highly skilled digital expert to join their team.
Reporting to the Digital Acquisition Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include optimising SEO activity as well as PPC, Paid Social and Shopping campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing techniques and a hunger to learn and expand their knowledge.
Main Responsibilities of the Digital Acquisition Executive:
- Deliver effective SEO, PPC and Paid Social strategy.
- Plan and execute sustainable SEO campaigns to meet business targets such as increased rankings and improving traffic volume.
- Execute all onsite and offsite SEO campaigns and work closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager to ensure that all SEO is aligned with other digital channels to optimise results.
- Conduct technical onsite audits and advise on improvements and actions.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Webmaser to discover trends and opportunities.
- Provide a detailed analysis of campaigns and their impact on traffic and revenue.
- Conduct extensive keyword research using a variety of tools such as Google Adwords and SEMrush.
- Employing the most up to date tracking methods and technologies to accurately be able to understand and report on performance.
- Interconnect with buying, marketing, and e-commerce teams to share learnings and create actions that will maximise performance and drive improvements within the customer journey.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- At least 2 years’ experience within an SEO role.
- Experience setting up paid social, shopping and AdWords campaigns is desirable.
- Proven ability to effectively use skills and knowledge to influence performance and drive growth.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification will give a distinct advantage.
- Experience delivering successful paid search campaigns.
- Proactive and forward-thinking.
- Able to come up with innovative ideas.
- Friendly and approachable.
Apply for Digital Acquisition Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly