Digital Account Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join a new start-up company at a crucial point in their development!
This digital agency works on the cutting edge of digital marketing to deliver the best for its clients. The Digital Account Manager will support the Directors in and act as one of the main points of contact in the agency. This is a great opportunity to help grow an emerging agency and help them flourish.
They are looking for someone with strong knowledge of display, paid search and social and ideally programmatic as you will be liaising with Digital Marketing Managers and Digital Account Directors in both client-side and agency businesses.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Account Manager:
- Act as a liaison between digital clients.
- Managing the accounts for multiple digital projects including producing all documentation.
- Crafting briefs and nurturing ideas and projects.
- Ensuring all projects meet the client's specifications.
- Developing client relationships and helping to contribute to future successes.
Key skills of the Digital Account Manager:
- Previous experience working in digital marketing.
- Planning experience, specifically account management, display, digital, programmatic and paid social.
- Significant client facing experience, helping to set strategy, discussing results, compiling and presenting to clients
- Experience with large corporate clients across a range of sectors
- Awareness of the various tracking technologies, their effectiveness, positives and negatives
- Have the ability to understand and identify customer behaviour as they progress through the conversion path.