Employee Engagement and Communication Manager
EMR are looking for an Employee Engagement and Communication Manager, who can support a FTSE 250 business based in Surrey, with the delivery of a steep change in the way they manage their employees' experience of their organisation and their engagement with the business.
As Employee Engagement and Communication Manager, you will:
- Be passionate about ensuring that employees have a great experience of an organisation
- Have a good grasp of the things that are important to people and how to build an employee value proposition that hits the mark and is constantly evolving
- Be experienced in implementing a range of feedback mechanisms to monitor engagement levels (yearly engagement surveys, pulse surveys etc) and follow through with clear and effective action planning
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Extensive employee engagement experience and action planning - Managed annual engagement surveys as well as more regular pulse surveys and interactions
- Broad employee communication experience, with excellent copywriting skills
- A good understanding of the development of employee value propositions and communication strategies to support its communication
- A track record of using digital communications to support the delivery of key messages
- Event management skills
- Experience of supporting CSR and wellbeing programmes is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to hit the ground running and build strong virtual team relationships - Equal confidence for working independently or as part of a team
- Strong internal and external customer focus ethos, with an innate understanding of the importance of 'doing the right thing'
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
Apply for Employee Engagement and Communication Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly