Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We are DCMN - we proudly made it to the 45th position of the overall ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe’s innovative & fast-growing companies - and the 5th fastest growing advertising company. To keep us growing strong and international we are hiring for the best talents all over the world.
We are a hardworking, fun, and international group who love what we do. Our corporate culture is characterised by trust, team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
- Development and execution of performance-oriented online marketing plans through digital channels such as paid search, retargeting, RTB, online video, social and mobile campaigns to deliver against client KPI’s
- Budget steering across campaigns
- Development of tracking strategies to measure the success of marketing campaigns as well as supporting clients during the implementation phase
- Developing good relationships with publishers to ensure we receive the best deals; and build strong, sustainable and yield-rich relationships with clients
- Analyse campaign results and prepare comprehensive reporting and presentations
- Explain and discuss campaign results directly with clients
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience in Digital Marketing
- Existing know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. AdServer, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager, AdWords Editor, Power Editor)
- Not afraid of working with Excel and basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Previous practical work experience within a start-up and / or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
- Performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
What do we offer?
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 40 nationalities!
- The possibility to travel to the Berlin HQ and work with your colleagues on a regular basis
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Regular activities like a yearly company retreat, barbecues, summer parties and much more
- A great opportunity to improve your internet start-up expertise and expand your network
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.