Senior SEO Consultant
Senior SEO Consultant, London - Up to £45k dependent on experience.
Our client is a global digital marketing agency and they are looking for a Senior SEO Consultant. They are looking for someone to work with various household names as well as develop effective and long-term strategies with the efforts of having a real impact on the business. This big name agency has won awards for their work, and expanded across three continents.
This Senior SEO Consultant will need to have experience working with big name clients as well as be able to organise external meetings, set agendas, lead large meetings and plan and schedule individual SEO projects within the overall account. Are you the Senior SEO Consultant we are looking for? Then please get in touch.
This Senior SEO Consultant will be the key person for information for our high-value clients as they should have the best understanding of SEO. So for this role they are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of SEO and related activities they will help to define how their client’s online marketing strategies can be delivered for maximum return.
The responsibilities of this Senior SEO Consultant will also include:
- Business case development (costing, implications and forecasting)
- Participate/Prepare Training and workshops
- Speak at conferences (with supervision)
- Template Outreach for link development teams
- Negative SEO - Identify attacks and provide solutions
- Testing - independent and proactive
- Management Skills - ability to manage team in SEO Directors absence
- Developing other SEOs - general daily queries and assistance
The requirements of this Senior SEO Consultant will also include:
- Ability to interpret & provide insight into server logs
- Ability to understand and write basic Regex
- Understanding of server side commands to include redirects
- Understanding of dynamic content – query strings, client-side serving
- Good knowledge popular CMS' and web frameworks and their strengths and weaknesses
- International SEO – CCTLDs, mark-up, sitemaps and WMT implementation
- Good Local SEO knowledge to include the writing, implementation and strategy development of Mobile and Video SEO
- Disavow and Reconsideration – reviewing and submissions
- Content gap analysis – missing or weak content areas
- SEO / PPC strategy – understanding and relationship management
- Competitor toolset analysis – comparison with advantages and disadvantages
- Analytics – use and implementation
- Attribution – understanding of popular models and tools
- CRO – understanding of methods, tools
- Understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and the effects on SEO
- Long term industry and search predictions
This is a truly great opportunity for any Senior SEO Consultant looking to advance in their career and work within a fast-paced environment.
Please quote MC041 when applying for this Senior SEO Consultant role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Senior SEO Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly