Senior Developer - Gaming product
- Work on a product that brings together millions of gamers around the world.
- Take direction in the engineering space – introduce your favourite tech.
What skills you'll be needing
• Good knowledge of MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.
• Strong AWS.
• You will have created lots of web-based UI’s.
• Experience with Intrusion prevention.
• Performance monitoring and measurement is highly desirable.
• Good communication skills.
• An interest in emerging technologies.
• Interests in gaming will go a long way.
What you'll be doing
During these exciting times of expansion you will be working on all aspects of the product from new features to refactoring – to cope with scaling challenges as the number of users enters the millions. The role involves learning about the existing Ruby codebase, making changes and fixes to it, adding new features whether it’s the back-end or in the web-app UI, re-architecting as required, transferring to different services as required, monitoring service performance, considering and planning for intrusion prevention and staying abreast of development in the software industry. You will also be managing day-to-day DevOps on AWS and related services along with suggesting updates to architecture etc. It is not essential you can tick all these boxes, they will look at keen gamers who are bright and adaptable who are keen to become proficient at the rest along the journey.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This company are going form strength to strength with big growth plans and concrete funding, you will be working on a product that gather millions of gamers from around the world. Along with working for a generally awesome company with excellent tech you will be entitled to 25 days holiday, pension, beer Friday’s, flexible working and a chance to get involved with share schemes.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C