Digital Marketing Adminsitrator
Norwich, Norfolk | £18,000 | Permanent
This agency consistently deliver high-quality results for their clients, and now they are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital that is seeking a busy, varied and rewarding role working with some amazing national and international clients.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
They are seeking a Digital Marketing Administrator to join their busy digital team. Working closely with the digital team you will help support and deliver solutions that meet their clients’ needs across the full range of digital channels.
What you can expect from being part of the team:
- Weekly training within work hours for self-development
- A progressive career
- Hands-on experience & opportunities with a great range of UK and international clients
- Quarterly reviews & personal development plan to help you cultivate your role
- 20 days holiday (with an extra day added for each year you are part of the team and a bonus day off for your birthday!)
- Free yoga classes!
- Experience in SEO and/or PPC
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
- Strong copywriting, analytical, mathematical and statistical skills
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media
- Detail-orientated, with strong follow-through to completion
- A team player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- An inquisitive nature with regards to data, analytics, and results