Multimedia & 3D Designer
This small, vibrant events agency based in Coventry creates and produces live events for some impressive clients in all manner of creative locations around the UK and Europe. They are very passionate about audio visual and have been around for over 50 years. They have evolved from just providing the technical equipment to providing the whole creative look and feel for each event and being onsite at each event, making sure that all goes as smoothly as possible.
You will be playing a big role in creating all the creative work for each event, which involves designing concepts for set designs in 3D software (Blender or 3DSMax), collating and loading presenter slide presentations and all the printed branding for each event including roller banners, artwork for tables, signage etc.
It is important that you have some experience with designing in 3D software, although most assets are already created and used time and again for different events. You will be given a blank room and be asked to design how the set is built for each live event, giving the client a good idea visually of what their event should look like before being signed off and the event sets built.
- Skilled in 3D design, ideally with experience in Blender (although other 3D software could be used)
- Good knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Competent in PowerPoint and/or Apple Keynote presentation software (basic to intermediate level is fine)
- Digital design or animation is a bonus, but not essential
- Ability to see a job through from initial concept to completion
- Good communication skills as you will be working on live events and have direct access to clients
- Full UK driving licence preferred
Being in the events industry, this role does involve some evening and weekend work, however, they are very fair, paying overtime for weekend work and time off in lieu for any additional hours in the week. In return, you will work with a down to earth team who like to have fun and are all about progressing and training their team.
If you have an interest and passion for any software then they will look to help you develop as a Designer.
If you are a Graphic Designer with multimedia skills or a talented graduate Designer who is multi-skilled and wanting to work in an exciting industry, then we would really like to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and portfolio as soon as you can, or call to chat it through further.