PR Account Co-ordinator
PR Account Co-ordinator
TVH Marketing Solutions are pleased to be now partnering with a leading international B2B technology PR agency, as they seek to find a PR Account Co-ordinator to join their team.
They have offices in Austin, TX and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, who are an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy.
Since its start in the UK in 2006, our has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Their group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA and is led by an award-winning senior management team. The PR team is insightfully brilliant, engagingly professional and thoughtfully creative.
What will you be doing?
You will work closely an expert team across our accounts and will have a range of responsibilities to support the day-to-day activities. This will include researching content, preparing reports and managing our media databases.
You will also be responsible for researching and drafting bylines and press releases. Using your strong organisational skills combined with a can-do attitude to support a fast-paced team to respond to breaking news within the ever-changing technology landscape.
Typical job duties will include the following:
- Building and maintaining media relations (trade, consumer and business media)
- Working with key industry analysts and learning how to work with them for briefings, research and reports.
- Researching and finding opportunities to submit clients for awards consideration.
- Developing briefing materials to assist with media and analyst briefings
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter updates, blogger relations, and more)
- Media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development)
- Assisting with the writing and reworking of content (press releases, pitches, bylined articles, and more)
- Interacting with clients, assisting with the general maintenance of the account
- Scheduling and supporting phone and in-person briefings with media and analysts
- Supporting client meetings, preparing materials and reports, drafting call agendas and recording notes, drafting call actions post-call
- Monitoring media for coverage of clients and competitors
- Updating daily PR reports – recording all coverage secured and all outreach conducted
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, as per the preference of each account
- Wrapping or ‘selling-back’ coverage to the client
- Taking the lead on all ‘housekeeping’ tasks for each account, updating all internal reports
What are we looking for?
We recruit at all levels based on merit, here are some of our key requirements:
- Ideally some B2B technology PR experience
- Ideally agency or in-house PR experience
- The ability to forge long-standing relationships with clients, media and colleagues
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Excellent work ethic, client focused with a hunger to deliver results
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
In return you have the opportunity to join a truly progressive PR Agency with International reach, offering you the chance to work with like-minded individuals with an open-plan environment that allows you grow your skills, for further information please contact 020 3002 8499 or email us with a covering note and CV outlining your application.
Apply for PR Account Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly