Subscription Sales Manager
TVH Marketing Solutions are now working with a new client based in London, Tower Bridge as they seek to source a sales professional with plenty of initiative who would be interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced and progressive environment.
They are looking for a Subscription Sales Manager, and will offer you the opportunity to work in an office of 14 different nationalities connecting legal experts worldwide.
You will be responsible for new subscription opportunities through self-researched leads, you will focus on promoting the usage of the CDR information platform and ensuring the maximisation of the subscription base. You will primarily be contacting private practice law firms over the phone, so it is essential that you are confident, articulate and have a professional telephone manner.
· Research, qualifying and cold-calling partners at top tier law firms in order to open, negotiate and close deals.
· Weekly sale reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing CRM management.
Our client is an independent legal media owner based in the vibrant surrounds of London and Tower Bridge, who produce print, video and online publications, as well as topical industry events and video content, covering legal and regulatory insight and analysis.
Their clients are private practice lawyers, general counsel and senior executives in top-tier law firms, multi-national corporations, and professional service firms with market reach in over 120 countries around the world.
CDR Newsis the leading dispute resolution magazine in print and online. It is a unique resource for in-house counsel and dispute resolution specialists that provides incisive analysis of the latest trends in all forms of commercial litigation and ADR.
The CDR News platform (www.cdr-news.com) and the quarterly magazine keeps dispute resolution practitioners and law firms up to date with major news, legal developments and analysis across the dispute resolution practice.
Subscribing to CDR News gives full, unrestricted access to the CDR platform which is continuously updated throughout the day, whilst including the subscriber in an exclusive community of dispute resolution professionals who are the first to know and the first to be invited to our market leading legal events.
The Key skills and attributes of the successful candidate:
· Proven track record of relevant B2B business information subscription sales experience.
· Highly articulate self-starter who is ambitious, has lots of energy and has the capacity to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
· Strong academic background.
• Supportive, encouraging and tight-knit team, providing a great work environment.
• Uncapped commission potential and progression opportunities.
• Corporate days out, office refreshments, pension scheme, and more.
Apply for Subscription Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly