The Retention & Marketing Communications Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players across all products and regions.
Purpose of the role
The CRM Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the CRM Strategy to increase customer lifetime value across the Betway Casino product. The role will be responsible for growing the retention programme across multiple markets within the product. The role will collaborate cross functionally with Acquisition, Creative and Technology teams to ensure strategy alignment. This role requires a good understanding of how to use technology and data to improve the effectiveness of CRM campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the efforts of the Betway Casino CRM team to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for the measurement, reporting and optimisation of all CRM activities within Betway Casino
- Ensure all communications are aligned to business value
- Develop a KPI framework which effectively measures the value of the growing database
- Work with team leaders to Implement personalisation strategies based on a data driven approach
- Contribute to setting the overall customer experience vision and targeting approach for Betway Casino
- Identify gaps and develop new processes and procedures to ensure CRM best practice and alignment
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business partners to ensure strategy alignment
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
- Solid experience managing a CRM team both strategically and operationally
- CRM subject matter expert
- Experience working with Exact Target and Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven experience creating and delivering email programmes that increase revenue and improve customer retention
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Online gaming industry experience