Casino Games Publisher
Purpose of the role
The Games publisher is responsible for ensuring that casino games strategy and roadmap in the business are aligned based on studios delivery. The Games Publisher position is required to promote, manage and market games within the business. The Games Publisher is responsible for ensuring a successful launch with in the operator’s casinos. As well as the long-term uptime and success of the games portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Accountable for managing studio relationships for games delivery and in business operational improvements.
- Foster a data driven environment and use data insights to optimize products and processes.
- Track profitability and effectiveness on global and local level for the Casino and Games vertical within the operators Casino.
- Implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of casino product development with a view to growing the Gaming revenues with in the business.
- Ownership of the Games catalogue and Games release process with in the business. Create game awareness throughout the business.
- Accountable for all game launch plans and ensuring that project deadlines & key milestones are met internally.
- Deep understanding of games. Game Structures, Themes, Bet Models, Playability, Design UX. Provide Feedback to Studios based on detailed understanding of the product.
- Reprioritise the Game rollout plan and when production deadlines are a concern, manage risks, and plan for contingencies.
- Interpret the competitor intelligence insights to actionable tasks to ensure that content being delivered enables us to be at the forefront.
- Analysis of all slot and games performance and best placement of games on websites depending on performance. Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns against game performance. This includes close monitoring of RTP, customer participation, stakes and profit.
- Understand and interpret the popularity of new games in the context of existing and/or traditional games, and how the marketing of these new games impacts revenues by testing timing and frequency of new games. [3,4]
- Analyse Game Platform performance, HTML5 mobile, Desktop, Viper.
- Work with many external and external groups including the Studio Head, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Be the Voice of the customer articulate clearly your expectations to the team and provide actionable items.
- Games Publisher must be able to present Game information and strategy effectively, through various mediums such as Events and Presentations.
- Provide clear context to internal and external teams for how the features fit into the larger game, how they fit into the market place, and how they serve and delights our players.
- Help the Studios understand priorities of highest business value features and set quality targets.
- Represent the game in both internal and external communication. This includes delivering strong presentations and taking responsibility for internal reviews with key organizational stakeholders and partners.
- Understand the Game Release Process for the casino Brands.
- Understand the operational requirements of games, including countries and regulations
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills.
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-driven, and ability to work independently and at pace in a dynamic organisation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Experience working in the online gaming sector
- Good knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets and reporting software
- Personable character and an exceptional communicator – ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
- Driven, dynamic and able to take the initiative
- Ability to think outside the box
- Needs to think at a strategic, commercial and operational level
- Strategic Mindset
- Stress Management
- Business Insight
- Drives Results
Apply for Casino Games Publisher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Digital / Online Marketing Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Insight Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Strategy Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- User Experience (UX) Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Design Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in London (Central)