Sports Retention Team Lead
The Retention & Marketing Communications Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players across all products and regions.
Purpose of Job:
The Retention Team Lead is responsible for ensuring that their team effectively deliver the Sports Retention strategy. This role will manage the customer retention programme with the ultimate aim of increasing customer engagement, driving down churn and increasing customer lifetime value.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Planning and maintaining all retention marketing programs in line with company targets & budgets
- Identify opportunities & implement tactics to maximize revenue and minimize churn among existing customer bases
- Work with various teams to create and launch retention campaigns/programs, driving loyalty and revenue
- Carry out competitor analysis to ensure we in line with industry best practices and we provide market leading offers for our customers
- Analyse and report monthly usage patterns, churn, customer base trends, and customer retention projects and initiatives
- Understand brand and product proposition through all communication channels
- Deliver out of the box campaigns that will enrich customer experience
- Build close relationships with other key stake holders around the business to execute campaigns and evaluate them periodically (Product, Development, Analytics & Insights, etc.)
- Monitor changes and keep up to date on the organisation's products or services
- Responsible for Retention Executives, providing feedback, coaching, training and development in order to optimise performance of all team members
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing retention activity in the Gambling Industry
- A good knowledge of online customer retention strategies and tactics
- Experience creating marketing campaigns targeted at consumers using Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Excel and general Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of all Sports
- Previous experience working at a Senior Executive level or higher.
- Extremely passionate about the internet and technology world
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Driven, dynamic and able to take the initiative
- Comfortable picking up new concepts and running with them
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take initiative to ensure that deadlines are met
Apply for Sports Retention Team Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly