Paid Marketing Intern
Paid Marketing Intern Opportunities in London at the largest HubSpot Partner in the UK!
• Do you have an interest in digital marketing?
• Do you work well with other people?
• Are you looking for a company where you can grow?
• Are you a regular user of social media and are you a blogger?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then read on!!
The person we need for the role of Marketing Intern
On the basis of continued expansion our client needs more interns to join their rapidly growing team!
We are looking for creative individuals who are fast learners, hard-working, committed, able to prioritise and can juggle doing more than one thing at a time. You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to speak, read and write fluently in English, have attention to detail and be the type of person who is bothered by typos and bad grammar!
You will be someone with a good sense of humour who doesn’t mind working hard all the time and late occasionally, in a friendly environment with a bunch of people who like to have a laugh and socialise after work.
Ideally you’ll be familiar with what HubSpot is, Google Analytics, social media, blogging and have some knowledge of either Photoshop or HTML.
Marketing Intern - Key Skills Required:
• Minimum of a 2:1 degree at undergraduate level in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Business, Economics, Sciences, Maths, English or Technology.
• A competent understanding of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
• A blend of strong analytical and written skills.
• Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
• A strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
• Blog or website development, including knowledge of CMS’s such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, HubSpot.
• Social media platforms – e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Marketing Automation Platforms – eg. HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot.
• Writing HTML or CSS or other web development tools.
• A second language
Hours and Salary
The role of Marketing Intern is a full-time paid internship offering training and a salary which is the monthly equivalent of £15,000 per annum for a minimum of three months. If you have excelled, there is clear potential for you to transition and for this to rise to £18,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital, Digital Marketing, Marketing, IT, Information Technology