A Bid Coordinator is being sought by a market leading built environment and real estate consultancy which boasts a great culture and ethical approach. This is a stand-alone role in the firm’s London office, working for closely with the fee earners but with the support of the marketing and business development team and also the PAs.
In this Bid Coordinator role, you will be providing professional and efficient support for the firm’s bid process and providing general administration duties where required. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in bid/no bid decisions;
- Monitoring online tender portals and reviewing opportunity/tender emails;
- Creating, editing and producing high-quality bid proposals and presentations, using Adobe InDesign and MS PowerPoint;
- Developing and maintaining a system to keep record of previous bids, and maintaining and updating bid information in the bid data library;
- Maintaining an events/conference tracker, ensuring the attendance of appropriate industry events, dinners, etc.; and
- Working closely with a small secretarial and administrative team, providing cover with their general day-to-day duties when required.
The successful applicant will have bid coordination experience and will be commercially aware. With strong communicative skills, the candidate shall also obtain excellent analytical and numerical skills and be experienced in Adobe InDesign and MS Office packages.