Hampshire: Commutable from Eastleigh, Winchester, Basingstoke, Andover
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading organisation to manage a team and develop B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, in order to drive leads, revenue and brand loyalty.
As part of the management team, the Marketing Manager will be actively involved in cross-departmental projects and business development initiatives.
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide direction and leadership to the Marketing team and wider organisation, setting the marketing strategy and developing measurable marketing plans for consumer marketing, trade
- To manage the Marketing budget
- To support the Sales team in identifying and generating new trade partner channels
- To contribute to the strategic development of the business, highlighting opportunities for potential new growth opportunities
- To oversee the development and management of the brands
- To develop a greater understanding of the market and competitors
- To provide marketing advice and mentoring to trade partners
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Marketing experience in a trade marketing, franchise support or consumer marketing role
- A degree or equivalent work experience / marketing qualification
- B2B and B2C marketing skills
- Marketing strategy and planning experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of brand management
- Experience of managing agencies
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly