An exciting new Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen with one of our Oxfordshire based clients. Ideally you will have a broad marketing and communications background, both B2B & B2C experience and campaign management.
Part of a growing team you'll work closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally to produce marketing communications, campaigns and events.
Skills and experience required:
- Owning and delivering the marketing plan
- Devising and delivering high impact marketing campaigns
- Ideally some previous lead generation experience to provide leads to business development team
- Event management
- Marketing new services and working closely with the business development team
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Commercial awareness and ability to work in a complex environment
This role would suit an existing marketing manager or a senior marketing executive looking for a step up and new challenge.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly