VMAGROUP are working with a leading Education organisation to find a Marketing Executive. The job holder will be responsible for delivering both offline and online marketing campaigns to support the recruitment efforts of our clients Global Recruitment Unit. The role delivers group-wide marketing support, but will have key responsibilities for implementing the marketing activities needed for our clients Language division. Alongside having flair and creativity, they will have excellent administrative skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and able to work accurately and to deadlines. The role requires a dynamic self-starter with excellent project management skills, who has 2-3 years of experience of working in a commercial environment and is ready to join a collaborative and energetic team
The Marketing Executive is responsible for:
- Support the design, development, print production and delivery of collateral to support the sales cycle of specific brands;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications plan
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns to support new student recruitment for all our courses and to support the retention of our existing students;
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Manage and optimise the websites as and when required;
- Support the creation of collateral in the sales’ toolkit such as PowerPoint Presentations, banners, flyers, etc.
- Support the planning of advertising and promotional activities in UK (in support of the Global Recruitment Unit);
- Take responsibility for monitoring marketing spend and for periodic review/reporting against the set marketing budget;
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Group Marketing Director may from time to time require.
Person specification for the Marketing Executive:
- 2- 3 years previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience using Mail Chimp or other email marketing systems.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations
- Experience in creating and delivering tactical marketing plans
- Evidence of using evidence and metrics to guide marketing activity;
- An understanding of the key principles of successful marketing concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative
- A positive, ‘can-do’ approach to work
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Previous experience working in the English Language sector (desirable)
- Knowledge of the education sector (desirable)
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly