Social Media Protection Account Manager
Our client is a global authority on social media risk. The company has been protecting global brands and social platforms from the risks posed by social media for over ten years.
They are looking for an account manager with a background in social media and digital marketing experience to manage a range of large global brands in relation to their services Their clients include brands in luxury, fashion, media and FMCG, as well as organisations in highly regulated industries such as finance, healthcare and alcohol.
This role is a client servicing account management role but not a social media or digital marketing account management role. The reason for wanting someone with this background is because you need to understand the industry in order to advise and manage clients in the services that they cover.
The successful AM will join an environment where they will be empowered with autonomy to manage accounts for leading global brands whilst having the solid backing of a dependable and talented team.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with some of the biggest brands in the world which includes customers in the kids' communities, gaming, social apps, and large online communities' space.
You will represent the customer internally and must have the ability to communicate in detail on customer expectations, make recommendations on how to enhance our service and indicate where they may be falling short or missing an opportunity.
Ultimately, you're responsible for ensuring the company delivers a perfect service, on-time, every time and maintain a continuous dialogue to drive maximum retention and identify cross-sell / up-sell opportunities.
The ideal applicant would currently be working as a Digital or Social Media Account Manager.
They are particularly interested to hear from applicants who have been working with clients in the Retail, fashion, FMCG or financial services industries.
- Willingness and ability to quickly and easily learn different social risks on a sector by sector basis and to gain knowledge through our in-house training scheme.
- At ease with working in a technical and data-driven environment.
- Exceptional presentation skills both written and verbal
- Efficient, organised, with the ability to multi-task and plate-spin.
- A huge appetite for learning and developing knowledge regarding social media risks.
- A hunger to become a subject matter expert and to add value to our service and to our clients.
Key Personal Characteristic
- Genuine interest in the digital space
- Great Communication (written, spoken, listening, presentations)
- Aware of digital disruption and the growing concerns of dealing with large audiences online
- Self-management / Organisational Skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Resourceful / Problem Solving / Creativity
- Relationship Building skills
- Insight, Data and Analytical Skills
- Thirst for knowledge
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk.