Marketing Executive- North West London- Up to £26,000
(CMS, Content, Social, Blogs, Strategy, Brand, Budget Management, Adobe, WordPress, InDesign, SEO, Google Analytics, Budget Management)
My client is a dynamic cookery school and events company, specializing in nutrition and giving cookery lessons teaching how to cook for both corporate and private sector. They also hold cookery challenges in the style of MasterChef VS Apprentice! Their ‘office’ is a large private house with beautiful surroundings creating an idyllic atmosphere.
They are looking to expand their marketing team with an executive to become their brand ambassador and help give their brand the edge with a fresh strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop the marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Manage and grow all aspects of company digital profile within social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Trip Advisor.
- Create brand awareness campaigns through all outputs generating leads.
- Take ownership of lead generation using Email Marketing, Google AdWords and social media campaigns.
- Using WordPress to manage and maintain company website.
- Design all printed media.
- Create relevant and topical content for social media and blogs.
- Manage the marketing budget to maximise ROI.
- Build and develop relations with the media, printed press and radio.
- Develop ideas and create offers for highly targeted marketing campaigns focussed on the consumer & corporate market for team building, hospitality and client relationship building events.
Qualifications and Skills
- Passion for cooking and nutrition
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Confident communicating with all levels of seniority.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, WordPress and Adobe InDesign.
- Confident with SEO and Google Analytics
- Social Media Expert.
- Tackles problems head on and creates the solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
At least 2 years of relevant experience creating and managing campaigns.
If you believe you have the relevant skills for this role, please apply below.