Market Research Executive - FinTech
Are you a Market Research Executive looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a Global FinTech?
Do you have experience conducting in-depth industry, company and competitive research?
Do you have experience researching a fast moving industry area?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global FinTech company looking to appoint a Market Research Executive to support the execution of targeted marketing campaigns through data, research and intelligence. The role requires a highly energetic self-starter who, in addition to executing strongly, provides new ideas on how we can improve our strategic marketing programs.
The company is a global name in FinTech, present in over 150 countries with annual revenues exceeding $450 million, their headquarters are Switzerland and they are on a mission to transform the core banking systems of the world banks (Retail, Investment & Asset Management)
Your role requires you to carry out an in-depth industry, company and competitive research & analyse data collected through various research methodologies to deliver actionable insights that drive marketing and sales decisions. This is a hands-on role where you will be given full autonomy of your work on a European basis.
We're looking for someone who always wants to take the initiative and is prepared to develop and deliver new ideas.
This role is based in London there might be some travel requirements but on a case by case basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out in-depth industry, company and competitive research
- Analyse data collected through various research methodologies to deliver actionable insights that drive marketing and sales decisions
- Develop marketing action plans to target key accounts
- Track and maintain dashboards to report on marketing activities
- Liaise with the sales and regional teams to understand sales opportunities, propose ideas to accelerate them and support execution of ideas
- Create awareness within the marketing team by sharing best practices globally
- Generate fresh ideas and tactics to help accelerate the pipeline
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as required
Title: Marketing Research Executive - FinTech
Salary: £20k - £30k dependent on experience
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Bachelors/Masters University degree in English
- A few years' experience working in a corporate environment, preferably in marketing
- Highly organised, methodical and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong presentation, communication, organisation, multitasking, and time management skills
- Experience in using Salesforce and understanding of database/CRM desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and proven ability to inspire and generate passion for projects
- Systematic approach to sharing knowledge and best practices across a global team
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100