Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Our client are an innovative FinTech company looking to disrupt several areas of personal finance. They operate a ratings and reviews site that connects consumers with financial and legal advisers they can trust. Think TripAdvisor but for financial and legal advice! VouchedFor is a rapidly expanding business with the backing of high end investors who have previously help Zoopla and ebay get off the ground.
Since their inception in 2012, they have also launched two new businesses; A robo coach that makes financial advice accessible to everyone! And one that works in conjunction with the new government pension salary sacrifice scheme.
Our client is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help them follow through on their mission to make great advice accessible and affordable to millions. Working across all three businesses, you will use persuasive, compelling content together with some digital nous to engage the public with the value of financial advice. You will also play a key role in engaging the 1000s of financial and legal advisers with genuinely helpful content on building and showcasing their reputation.
The role requires the sort of creativity that doesn’t come along often, killer copywriting skills, a keen interest in digital and off-line channels and an entrepreneurial mindset! It will span communicating to both consumer and business audiences and they want someone who will make the role their own!
You’ll report to the Managing Director while working closely with the Sales, Direct Marketing, Customer Experience, Product and Tech teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Content creation: A master storyteller! Writing up engaging content through various platforms
- B2B & B2C Audiences: Being able to adjust your approach to varying audiences to consistently represent our client in the best light
- Project Management: Taking full control of the content creation side and developing a strong pipeline of future campaigns
- Interdepartmental collaboration: successfully work with the sales, marketing and product teams to ensure compelling customer journeys from start to finish.
- You will have 3 years+ experience in a content, brand or digital marketing role
You will be great at writing engaging, sit-up and take-notice copy! Badly written copy is a bugbear!
- You will have experience in getting to grips with what content your target audience want, informed by web and email analytics, research and a dollop of good old-fashioned instinct.
- You will have a knack for devising and telling stories on any platform via words, pictures, audio and video.
- You will be very comfortable using key social platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn), email and content management systems
- You will have a natural curiosity for how content is delivered and consumed and enjoy
keeping on top of the latest trends.
- You will be organised and have excellent project management skills.
- You will have first class attention to detail.
- You will be ambitious, a self-starter and will be hungry to develop and progress.
- Oh...and you’ll be a fun, positive person that thrives being part of a driven, collaborative team
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: Teddington (South West London)
Salary: Depending on experience + Share options + Up to 30% bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Perks: Unlimited holiday
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on the website!
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly