Direct Marketing Manager
Direct Marketing Manager
Our Client are an innovative FinTech company looking to disrupt several areas of personal finance. They operate a ratings and reviews site that connects consumers with financial and legal advisers they can trust. Think TripAdvisor but for financial and legal advice! Our Client is a rapidly expanding business with the backing of high end investors who have previously help Zoopla and ebay get off the ground.
Since their inception in 2012, they have also launched two new businesses; A robo coach that makes financial advice accessible to everyone! And another that works in conjunction with the new government pension salary sacrifice scheme.
Our client is looking for an experienced Direct Marketing Manager to help them follow through on their mission to make great advice accessible and affordable to millions. Working across all three businesses, you will help stimulate consumer demand for financial advice whilst also encouraging financial and legal advisers and employers to use their services.
It’s a challenge that spans B2C and B2B communication and requires analysis, creativity and a commercial, entrepreneurial mindset. You will be using predominantly digital channels with some offline channels as appropriate - make the case for what works best!
You’ll report to the Head of Marketing while working closely with the Sales, Customer Experience, Product and Tech teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Digital Marketing: Working on all social platforms with a real focus on customer acquisition
- B2B & B2C Audiences: Being able to adjust your approach to varying audiences to consistently represent our client in the best light
- Campaign Creation: Devise creative campaigns to help promote all three businesses to the masses!
- Interdepartmental collaboration: successfully work with the sales, marketing and product teams to ensure compelling customer journeys from start to finish.
- You will have 3 years+ experience in marketing roles with a focus on customer acquisition (i.e. paid search, social advertising, email etc.)
- You will have stand out, cut-through, action-inspiring copywriting skills!
- You will have a genuine interest in all things digital marketing
- You will be analytical, numerate, creative AND entrepreneurial
- You will be keen to find out and prove to others using data which marketing has been most effective
- You will have experience with relevant industry advertising tools (i.e. AdWords Editor, Facebook advertising, Google Analytics, email service providers etc.) and techniques
- You will be creative and love to think of new ideas for campaigns
- You will ideally have some B2C and B2B experience
- You will be good at hitting deadlines, workload management and multitasking
- Oh...and you’ll be a fun, positive person that thrives being part of a driven, collaborative team!
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: Teddington (South West London)
Salary: Depending on experience + Share options + Up to 30% bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Perks: Unlimited holiday
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on the website!
Apply for Direct Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly