PR Account Manager- South Manchester
This well established and highly regarded South Manchester agency is on the lookout for a new Account Manager. They have a great reputation in the Manchester PR industry as a successful PR agency with a particular emphasis on good client servicing & creating a welcoming & happy team environment.
This person will be managing several national accounts from our enviable client list, across B2B sectors. These include retail, healthcare, outdoor, professional services, commercial property and technology. The role will predominantly be focused on managing accounts in the media and content division, but the successful candidate should have experience and an excellent understanding of working across a broader range of marketing projects, including social media, branding, websites, e-mail marketing etc. New business will also play a big role and they want someone who thrives on new business and developing winning proposals. The job will involve nurturing their growing team and assisting with the agency's development.
At the heart of the agency lie their values. They drive their operating principles, their ambitions and they are fundamental to the way they work. As such, they are looking for someone who has a positive and infectious attitude, great organisational skills, excellent strategic thinking across the spectrum of marketing communications and the ability to build longstanding and personal client relations. In addition, someone who can demonstrate excellence in communications, responsiveness to clients and, above all, a passion for constantly honing their skills.
We're looking for:
- A minimum of 3-5 years' agency experience
- Proven account management skills
- A positive and nurturing management style
- People management skills
- New business experience and drive
- Strategic planning skills and excellent media contacts
- Exceptional copywriting skills across digital and offline channels
- Social community management experience
- Confident, persuasive communication skills
- Creative ability and the will to think big and bold
- Digital campaign experience
- An innate positivity and enthusiasm, coupled with the drive to deliver exceptional results
- Understanding of SEO/PPC/Social Advertising.
In return they will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with our impressive and ever-growing roster of clients
- A supportive, nurturing and fun environment in which colleagues treat each other with mutual respect and warmth
- One-to-one, personal development plan meetings and training
- Working hand-in-hand with our creative and digital team on several large integrated accounts
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk.
Apply for PR Account Manager- South Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly