Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Company: Established 1970, our client is now one of the UK’s leading specialist technical resourcing suppliers, with offices in five continents and a turnover of $1bn.
The Role: This is a key new position supporting the global HQ marketing team with responsibility for the whole spectrum of communications including content creation, copywriting, corporate collateral, internal comms’, social media and video creation/editing. Key responsibilities:
- Development, editing and proofing of content across a range of marketing collateral.
- Support the planning and implementation of marketing and communication campaigns.
- Generate copy for marketing collateral - brochures, presentations, emails and websites.
- Contribute to press releases, leadership articles, media relations, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter and social media.
- Support the communications team in researching media/channel activity and industry trends.
- Conceive, produce and edit videos for posting online and in social media etc.
- Liaise with design/creative agencies on projects, briefs and PR/communications strategy.
- Various other marketing and/or communications activities, as required.
The Ideal Candidate will be a graduate in Marketing, English or Creative Writing/Journalism who has a strong mix of prior writing and marketing experience. To be considered for this post you must be a personable, presentable and articulate individual who has the ability to build productive working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and other external contacts. The Company actively encourages individuality and 'thinking outside the box', so an element of quirkiness in your professional persona would be welcomed. Excellent communication, organisational skills, time management and a keen eye to detail are also essential, of course, and you will need to be a flexible and supportive team-player, not too proud to 'muckin' when the pressure is on (events etc).
The Company’s new purpose-built offices are conveniently located for the M6, M62 and M56 and are well served by public transport. The site has first-class recreational and support facilities in addition to free parking.
To Apply for this potentially career-defining role with one of the region’s star international companies, click below to send your CV and brief covering note,no later than Mon 18-June 2018. First interviews will be held in mid-June.
Apply for Marketing Communications Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly