Head of Digital
Head of Digital Marketing - Negotiable salary
We work in partnership with an innovative digital marketing/lead generation business in Surrey who are currently seeking a senior digital marketing professional to head up their digital marketing team.
You will have overall responsibility for communicating and promoting internal & external products to the market.
Role of the Head of Digital Marketing
- Ownership of Paid Search Strategy / Paid Social / Native Media strategy
- Ownership of organic social media strategy and implementation
- Ownership of advertising strategy
- Ownership of corporate branding & styling including logos, trademarks and style guides
- Ownership of corporate website
- Production of corporate marketing collateral
- Ownership of competitive analysis and generation of competitive strategies, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Bring products to market through the production of go-to-market plans and product pricing models
- Position and message the product(s) by identifying and marketing features, benefits and unique selling propositions (USPs)
- Arm sales with product-specific sales collateral including slides, one-pagers, white-papers, etc.
- Management responsibility for a small team of social media/PPC executives
Required Skills/Experience for the Head of Digital Marketing
- Significant experience in a senior level marketing role, preferably in a high-tech B2B product area
- Experience managing and/or closely working with creative resources
- Strong strategic and functional marketing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize workloads
- Self-motivated; ability to take ownership about assigned projects; ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team environment and participate as a team member
- Attention to detail to produce high-quality deliverables
- Flexible to meet the changing needs of the team and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments
The office is centrally located with FREE parking.
Please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge your application.