Job Title: Project Coordinator.
Salary: £19K - £22K.
Duration: 6-month FTC (potential to be extended).
*Client will consider successful candidate on a notice period*.
A new role has opened for the successful candidate to participate on a huge project and operate under an established network working with not only a nationally-recognised, but globally-recognised brand.
Responsibility of the Project Coordinator:
- Operate within multiple European markets on a crucial project on behalf of a globally recognised entity – liaise with other markets to gain asset availability and project status.
- Managing time, budgets and processes whilst collaborating with other partners to execute an accurate delivery of the project.
- Contact, meet and liaise with internal and external stakeholders across the project.
- Attend and report on all status meetings held within project.
Experience required of the Project Coordinator:
- Previous experience in a project environment
- Confident communicator to operate across several different teams – confident client-facing.
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment – ability to adhere to changing conditions throughout project.
*Please note a driving license and car will be required for this role as there will be travel within Essex required*
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to major projects and learn from specialists within the project management field. Please apply to this role with your most up to date CV