7 days left
- Job Role
- Project Executive
Job Title: Project Coordinator.
Salary: £19K - £22K.
Duration: 6-month FTC (potential to be extended).
*Client will consider successful candidate on a notice period*.
A new role has opened for the successful candidate to participate on a huge project and operate under an established network working with not only a nationally-recognised, but globally-recognised brand.
Responsibility of the Project Coordinator:
- Operate within multiple European markets on a crucial project on behalf of a globally recognised entity – liaise with other markets to gain asset availability and project status.
- Managing time, budgets and processes whilst collaborating with other partners to execute an accurate delivery of the project.
- Contact, meet and liaise with internal and external stakeholders across the project.
- Attend and report on all status meetings held within project.
Experience required of the Project Coordinator:
- Previous experience in a project environment
- Confident communicator to operate across several different teams – confident client-facing.
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment – ability to adhere to changing conditions throughout project.
*Please note a driving license and car will be required for this role as there will be travel within Essex required*
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to major projects and learn from specialists within the project management field. Please apply to this role with your most up to date CV
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly