B2B PR Senior Account Executive
This well respected Manchester marketing agency is looking for an ambitious graduate or Account Executive to join its growing corporate PR team.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the finest talent in the industry, learning how to brainstorm, plan and implement campaigns, and put together strategies that will actually make a difference as well as socialising, planning events and liaising with the media.
Even their staff benefits are designed to help you grow. Their people can choose from a range of social activities tailored to suit their needs from yoga and emotional health and well-being to book clubs and arena tickets.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Researching, writing and gaining approval for the delivery of editorial requests, such as press releases, features and interviews.
- Liaising and building relationships with journalists and key contacts - selling in articles, enquiring about current features and responding to their requests in a prompt manner.
- Organising and attending events held by the agency.
- Support to your team including the administration of accounts (cuttings, coverage trackers, images, PR plans, meeting agendas, contact reports etc.)
- Researching information for clients and pitches (e.g. advertising costs, competition costs, speaker opportunities, networking events, awards, forward features lists).
Skills and experience preferred:
- Knowledge of the PR and marketing industry and wider media.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and a confident manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong research skills, with the ability to be proactive, anticipating what will be required.
- Quick to learn and able to research and read additional information around your area of expertise.
- Self-starter who is keen to take responsibility for your own work and actions.
- Ambitious to learn and grow.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desired but not essential. E.g. work experience placement or internship, or other industry experience, such as voluntary work, blogging, managing social media accounts.
This role would suit a determined, career minded individual who is looking to work in a fast paced environment and progress quickly. So if you are an enthusiastic, passionate and driven PR professional looking to be part of an agency, which is growing at a rapid rate please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.