Marketing Manager- Product
6 days left
- Job Role
- Product Marketing Manager
Panaseer's mission is to make enterprises cyber-security-risk intelligent. To empower enterprises with a scalable view of the truth to conduct business in the digital world with confidence and control. Our Panaseer Platform is a powerful tool for managing and improving your risk posture and cyber hygiene practices. It takes data from security, IT and business solutions to present an accurate and up to date view of Enterprise Cyber Hygiene. By automating data processing, risk analysis and remedial action, it helps Security, Risk and IT teams collaborate more effectively on what matters most.
Our diversity is our strength. The team hails from a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets, with degrees covering everything from Astrophysics and Computational Chemistry to Mathematical Biology, High-Performance Computing and everything in-between.
Reporting into the VP Marketing, we are looking for a team member who can:
- Working closely with Product Management, develop product messaging that differentiates our platform from others emerging in the market and align with broader product and positioning strategy.
- The ability to conceive and create new PR/Marcom materials that support product positioning and expands our outreach to new customers. Focus on implementing activities that generate new, high quality leads for our company. Examples include white papers, materials for the sales team, website copy, webinars, presentations, case studies and blog posts
- Brief and work with PR to ensure the value proposition and the product message is being articulated correctly and getting to the right audiences
- Support the launch of new capabilities by collaboratively working across functional areas to develop messaging and help develop marketing launch materials and activities.
- An ambassador for the Panaseer Platform, attending relevant conferences, customer visits. Speak and present about the platform to both external and internal audiences
- Working with Product Management to evolve a clear understanding of competitor landscape and offerings. Create battle cards and other marketing tools to help sales teams and react when appropriate. Closely follows the development of trends and technologies. Makes recommendations for marketing as to how Panaseer may take advantage of or fit into those emerging trends.
- Work with VP Marketing to create a product marketing budget and keep within a budget
- For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be both tech and business savvy and familiar with various product marketing techniques.
- Passionate about working with an exciting start-up with a “get things done” attitude. Naturally goal-oriented, curious and be able to drive projects to completion.
- We are looking for someone with strong collaborative skills, to work with people from across the organisation.
- Writing and presenting should be strong points and with a keen eye for detail, you must be able to generate engaging copy and tell powerful stories. Understanding the customer should be part of your tool bag. You should be comfortable presenting to external and internal audiences.
- Be able to do the research to gain insight into customer needs and experiences. We want you to be data and metrics driven.
- An undergraduate degree desired or experience gained. At least two years' experience in developing product marketing campaigns in the security industry sector.
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs and be able to demonstrate writing skills.
At Panaseer we strive to create the best environment and atmosphere for our diverse range of employees. We offer:
- A great team atmosphere in the Panaseer Office with lots of collaborative working spaces
- Free team lunch every Wednesday
- We have active employee-led clubs a Film Club, Running Club, Climbing Club and Yoga Club – join or start your own!
- Free team drinks every Friday
- We understand the importance of health and well-being and support this with company sponsored mental health resources
- We use all Apple technology
- Panaseer offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive salaries and meaningful equity options
- Up to 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme