Digital Search Manager
Digital Search Manager
Location: Gatwick - Flexibility between office/London/Home based
The Nespresso story began in 1986 and since then they have redefined and revolutionised the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee, as well as shaping the global coffee culture. Nespresso is a digitally savvy brand having the only fully ecommerce website in the Nestle family.
Nespresso now seeks an experienced Digital Search Manager with hands on experience managing digital campaigns from start to finish
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee, just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than twenty-five years ago, the Nespresso brand concept - exceptional Grand Cru coffees, smart, stylish coffee machines and personalised, exclusive services - has revolutionised the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
The Digital Search Manager will assist the Digital & Media Manager to develop, implement and monitor cost efficient digital acquisition and retention activities to drive new and existing customers to UK and IE Nespresso digital touch points (website, mobile app, social channels) From Branding to Purchase.
- Liaise daily with the Nespresso media agencies on all campaign activity
- Support digital Direct Response and Branding plans taking into account global campaigns plan, local needs, competitive environment and budget
- Management of the daily digital tactics according to plan (paid search, SEO, programmatic display, retargeting, paid social media)
- Establishing, delivering and monitoring campaigns to execute personalisation and targeting opportunities and ensure goals are met
- Management of agencies from campaign brief to execution and campaign reporting
- Liaise with creative agency and webmasters to ensure delivery of digital material (landing pages, banners, videos, ad copy)
- Pro-actively identify new way of optimising campaigns efficiency and ROI
Who are we looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking business offering career progression and continued opportunity for personal development
- Previous experience working for a digital agency would be highly beneficial
- Hands on experience managing campaigns from start to finish including detailed reporting and analysis is essential
- Candidates with a digital focus (Search, SEO) looking to take their career client side are urged to apply
What you need to know
Nespresso offers a strong package for this role which includes, a competitive salary, bonus potential, pension, share options, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + flex days, Nestle flexible benefits and discounts, as well as a Nespresso machine and monthly coffee allowance.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Apply for Digital Search Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly