Marketing Manager - Campaign Performance
Newly created Marketing Manager with strong campaign and insight experience urgently required by a well known International Financial Technology Firm
A new and exciting role has been created for a skilled campaign focused marketing manager to join a well established (London HQ) Financial Technology firm who are investing significantly in their campaign and insights team. The role of the marketing manager is both broad and immensely challenging and will report to the VP Marketing.
Key duties will include:
- Management of multi-channel, multi-audience campaigns
- Implementation of a measurement and reporting programme to monitor effectiveness
- Development of KPI dashboards for a variety of campaigns
- Overview of demand generation
- 3rd party management (agency)
- Internal C-Suite level stakeholder liaison and management
- Regular relationships with the wider marketing and communications teams
This is a high calibre opportunity with plenty of scope for professional development working for a globally recognised brand where marketing is a the forefront of new product development and company ethos. Prior experience in Financial Services, Professional Services or Financial Technology "FinTech" is desirable.