5 days left
- Job Role
- Account Executive
Job Title: Account Executive.
Salary: £23,000 (DOE).
A brand-new opportunity has opened up for the successful candidate to become an account executive and catapult their career within the media industry, working with some nationally recognised brands and to operate within an agency of specialists in which you can learn from.
Responsibility of the Account Executive:
- Act as the key interface to a range of designated accounts.
- Offer a consultative approach to a client’s needs and objectives.
- Support the Account Manager in nurturing, maintaining and developing key accounts & generating new business.
- Research, plan and manage campaign’s implementing media from across both online/offline channels.
- Report on progress of the campaign from conception to delivery.
Experience required as an Account Executive:
- Relevant degree preferable however not essential.
- Keen to go out and meet new clients, contacts and stakeholders.
- 1 year’s minimum experience within a client services capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join one of the leading Media specialists within the property sector and learn off the experts within the industry. Please apply to this position with your most up to date CV and our consultant will be in touch.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly