(Senior) Account Director - Food/Drink/Restaurant B2C/Consumer
About the Food/Drink/Restaurant B2C/Consumer PR Agency
An exciting and urgent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director or Senior Account Director to join a reputable food/drink/restaurant B2C/consumer PR team.
This agency is a successful and reputable B2C/consumer PR agency based in Central London, specialising in both industry-leading campaign creation as well as crisis communications for their impressive portfolio of food/drink/restaurant clients.. As a (Senior) Account Director, you will be an integral member of an unrivalled multi-sector business that credits its compelling campaigns and its refreshing approach to issues management in the food/drink/restaurant B2C/consumer PR space for its success in a saturated industry.
About the (Senior) Account Director Role
As a Senior Account Director, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills in a highly tactical and creative food/drink/restaurant B2C/consumer PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the (Senior) Account Director role:
* You will lead the agency's strategic communications consultancy to a number of household names in the food/drink/restaurant B2C/consumer space, from the nation's favourite Italian chains to a well-known pub and bar group
* You will report directly to the MD and line-manage Senior Account Managers, Account Managers and Account Executives, contributing to staff development and growth
* You will be responsible for a range of tasks, from leading new business pitches and writing annual programs, to budgeting and creating/delivering presentations
* You will be the first point of contact for client crisis management, and will be responsible for the planning and implementing of refreshing new campaigns
If you are currently working agency-side as an Account Director or Senior Account Director, apply immediately to join this renowned and fast-growing food/drink/restaurant B2C/consumer PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the (Senior) Account Director:
* 5+ years' experience creating campaigns and leading new business pitches in the B2C/consumer space, preferably in the food/drink/restaurant sector, but not exclusively
* Proven team management and communication skills, and instinctively a team player
* Experience leading new business pitches, handling client crises, and budgeting
* Strong media contacts in the food/drink/restaurant sector, ideally in both trade and national press
At this established food/drink/restaurant B2C/consumer PR company, the (Senior) Account Director receives a competitive salary, paying up to £55,000 depending on experience, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits, including a phone, a laptop, pension contribution, 23 days' holiday, birthday off, early finish on Fridays, an in-house bar, free fruit and drinks, monthly team outings, an annual agency gathering, and monthly massages!
To apply, or find out more information about the (Senior) Account Director role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now, or call 0203 826 1221 for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive