3 days left
- Job Role
- Production Manager
Production Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a hot shot Production Manager to join this growing experiential agency. This agency are the leaders in their field and looking to grow and develop the agency and change the way experiential is done.
As a Production Manager, you’ll become an integral part of a closely bonded team and work on various enjoyable activations. This Production Manager will need to be able to cope under immense pressure as things can get very busy.
As Production Manager, you’ll need to be able to converse in a professional manor to clients as professionalism is what they pride themselves on. This Production Manager will be able to kick on quickly. You should also have a very strong agency background.
Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll have as a Production Manager:
- Draft full supplier briefings
- Ensure campaigns meet client expectations
- Keeping campaigns on budget
- Mentor the junior members of the team
- Manage logistics on experiential campaigns
- Liaising with clients and suppliers alike
Are you the Production Manager we’re looking for? We want to hear from a Production Manager like you asap.
Here’s what this amazing agency is expecting to see in this Production Manager:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Great interpersonal skills
- Career progression in mind
- Experience within an experiential agency
- Prior experience working with graphic designers and artworkers
- An ability to kick on quickly in a new role
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
Sound like your kind of Production Manager role?
Please get in touch quoting MC001 when applying for this Production Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly