Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Digital Marketing Manager
Maternity Cover - expected to last approx 14 months.
Location: Sandbach, Cheshire
For 23 years, Railway Children has been fighting for vulnerable children living alone and at risk on the streets, where they suffer abuse and exploitation. They run away or are forced to leave homes where they suffer poverty, violence, abuse and neglect. They find themselves living on the streets because they’ve nowhere else to go and nobody to turn to. Every day we fight to change their story.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to lead and champion our digital engagement across the whole organisation. This is a temporary Maternity Cover role and is expected to last approximately 14 months.
The successful candidate will take a strategic approach to ensuring the effective planning, delivery and evaluation of all Railway Children digital activities. This will include website, online marketing, online engagement, social media networks, e-commerce, online fundraising, video, and various internet projects, all geared towards achieving greater visibility and fundraising success.
Role: Some of your key responsibilities as Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Developing and managing Railway Children’s digital platforms to meet organisational objectives.
- Managing budgets for digital-led activities and tools.
- Reporting, reviewing, recommending and taking action on digital channel performance metrics.
- Developing our digital marketing strategy, in line with the overall marketing and organisational strategies.
- Planning graphics and related content for digital channels.
- Leading on all digital projects to ensure our internal and external stakeholders receive the best possible experience.
- Coordinating and delivering all social media content across integrated social media platforms.
- Coordinating online media campaigns, including procurement, production, and distribution of collateral.
Am I Right For This Role?
- Substantial project management experience.
- Experience of using statistical analysis and social media insights, to evaluate and make proactive recommendations for future activity.
- Marketing qualification or minimum of 5 years digital marketing experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Innovative approach to communicating with diverse audiences through digital channels.
- Strong internal & external stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of how digital channels complement off-line marketing activities.
- Strong knowledge of the inner-workings of digital projects.
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms.