Consumer Senior PR Account Executive
This multi award winning south Manchester PR agency seeks a dynamic and enthusiastic Consumer Senior Account Executive. You will work on a mix of retail, arts, consumer durables, home products, education and healthcare clients.
The successful candidate will have a min of one years' PR experience and will be a very capable copywriter who can write press releases, features and other forms of content quickly and accurately. You will quickly gain client facing experience, working closely with their account directors and managing director.
While social media and digital expertise is desirable the key competency is copywriting.
Other responsibilities for their senior account executives include:
- liaising with clients and the media, via telephone and email;
- monitoring the media
- implementing PR activity
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- researching, writing and distributing press releases
- promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- coordinating press photography
- undertaking research for new business proposals
- managing social media accounts
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk.