Performance Marketing Manager - Education Technology Start-Up
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager - Education Technology Start-Up
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus stock options and benefits
About The EdTech Company
Rapidly growing, disruptive EdTech company based in Central London are seeking a talented Performance Marketing Manager to help fuel their ongoing growth. The innovative product developed by this EdTech company is a first to market solution, and revolves around offering students and professionals an unlimited online library of textbooks and learning materials for a monthly subscription fee. Having attracted substantial funding and investment, the future looks very bright for this EdTech company. The new Performance Marketing Manager will be working in a hugely entrepreneurial, collaborative and innovative environment, where they can make a big impact.
About the Performance Marketing Manager role
You'll work closely with the EdTech Company's Head of Growth to develop strategy. Moving forwards, the company will be looking to build a performance marketing team around the Performance Marketing Manager, so this role has huge scope for growth and progression.
Key Responsibilities for the Performance Marketing Manager:
* Manage marketing campaigns across customer acquisition channels including PPC, SEO, paid social and affiliate marketing
* Develop higher level marketing strategy with their Head of Growth
* Innovate and explore new channels that could improve acquisition performance
* Utilise analytics tools to measure and then optimise performance
You'll be an entrepreneurial self-starter, ideally with experience in a start-up environment. You'll be an ambitious marketer, looking to join a hugely exciting and disruptive EdTech company.
Skills and experience needed for the Performance Marketing Manager role:
* Hands on experience managing marketing campaigns across PPC, SEO, social and affiliates
* Experience in a B2C marketing role
* Proactive and flexible self-starter
* Analytical mind with good attention to detail
* Driven , positive and energetic nature
For more information about the Performance Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry