Design and Artwork Assistant
A market leading built environment and real estate consultancy is seeking a Design Assistant and Artworker. This independent firm boasts its great culture and ethical approach.
In this Design Assistant and Artworker role, you will work within the Marketing team and will assist the production of digital and offline marketing materials. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Graphic Designer in their management of branded communications;
- Assisting the Marketing team and BD Manager with art-working of digital and printed material, involving presentations and submission documents;
- Helping develop the team’s digital design capabilities, including the creation of social media content;
- Shared responsibility coordinating in-house video content creation;
- Responsibility for maintaining the firm’s digital asset library; and
- Helping source, design and create images and graphics, contributing/enhancing the firm’s brand.
This role is suitable for a candidate who is looking for their second job with a step-up in responsibility.
To be considered for this role, you will need relevant experience in a design or creative artworker role, if this experience has been gained within a professional services environment it would be advantageous. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office is required. Knowledge of print and production with ability to prepare print-ready artwork is desired, but not essential.
Naturally, the successful candidate will be a creative individual who is organised, obtains strong time-management skills and can prioritise their workloads. The candidate must also be comfortable working in a corporate environment.