We are currently looking to recruit an Innovation Manager to join our Milk Based Beverages marketing team based in Leeds. In this role you will report to the Senior Category & Brand Manager.
Milk Based Beverages is an exciting category based on understanding consumer needs when choosing soft drinks and positioning Dairy based NPD to better meet that need bringing new consumers into the category. Working on both Arla and other brands you will help to develop a pipeline of products to drive our growth through consumer engagement with the benefits and front of store positioning.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Through truly understanding trends and consumer needs, anticipating and generating consumer insight that feeds the innovation pipeline with concepts and possibilities.
- Managing selected potentially high-impact innovation projects through concept development and commercialising processes in close cooperation with category and brand management in the marketing organisation.
- Within the framework of Arla category strategies and Arla Growth Platforms, identifying and exploiting opportunities for future growth and feeding into the creation and delivery of the +3 years innovation strategy
- Contributing to the development of local strategic innovation plans focused on delivery of transformational innovation with potentially significant impact on organic growth.
- Creating and developing innovation projects through consumer, category and customer insight, ensuring that these projects result in robust business cases leading to impact on profitable growth.
- Leading, driving and delivering selected local and lead market innovation projects end-to-end.
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders (category teams, markets, R&D etc.).
- Collaborating with key external stakeholders (consumers, customers, suppliers and other partners).
The successful candidate will typically hold a Bachelor's or Master's level qualification in Marketing, Business Management or similar. You will have significant experience of working with consumer, shopper and customer insight within a strategic business or marketing development role. In addition you will also have experience of project management and conducting in-depth quantitative market analysis.