Digital Traffic Manager
Digital Traffic Manager - Integrated Agency
£25k - £30k - JB006
Are you organised? Do you like maintaining a steady workflow of a digital department? Do you understand the intricacies of digital projects, and the hurdles that can sometimes ensue? If so have a role for you…
If you see yourself as someone who can be the lynch pin within an agency, ensuring that digital projects are allocated to the right members of the team, then this should be right up your street.
What this agency is looking for is someone who can sit between the Head of Digital, and the Project Managers making sure that projects are being delivered on time, and the work is done by the right members of the team.
You'll need an understanding of digital development ideally, and be able to understand how long certain things will take, so the project management teams can accurately estimate and cost things up.
These guys are an award-winning agency that have gone from strength to strength over the last few years. They've got a diverse range of clients on their books, clients that span the automotive, financial services sports and travel sectors.
From a day to day perspective, you will be managing the traffic in the digital team. You will also be charged with:
- Communicating cross department with project managers to schedule and deliver projects within timescales and budget.
- Communicating internally with the digital department to identify and manage project timescales and developer resources.
- Delivery of reporting and forecasting to the Head of Digital.
Now, what do you need? The ideal candidate will have 2 years' experience in an agency and have a technical background with a good understanding of web development. You will need to have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and be able to stay on top of workloads.
What's in it for you? As well as offering a competitive salary the agency has a company performance bonus scheme in place and 20 days holiday as well as bank holidays.
If this all hits the mark, then do apply…
More searches like this
- Marketing Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Northamptonshire
- Digital / Online Marketing Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Northamptonshire
- Project Management Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Northamptonshire
- Production Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Northamptonshire
- Web Development Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Northamptonshire