- Well established B2B media owner within the legal sector
- Leading producer of online/print publications and events around current market insights and analysis
- Responsible for driving traffic to the website and raising awareness of each new publication release via multi channel campaigns
- Responsible for marketing strategy and management of a Marketing Assistant
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing all aspects for the companies legal publications and events via digital and traditional marketing campaigns; primarily focusing on E-Marketing campaigns via social media and email. Reporting to the CEO of the business, the objective of the role is to take ownership of the campaign strategy and execution in order to drive awareness of new product releases and conference attendance. The successful candidate with be very analytically and scientifically minded, with fantastic organisation skills and a commercial mindset.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Full mix execution of campaigns across emails, social media, marketing collateral and the maintenance of all company websites
- A significant focus on email marketing
- E2E campaign strategy via reporting and analysis of previous campaigns to maximise ROI
- Managing all media partnerships and affiliate marketing along with creating new partnerships
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B marketing experience working for a business within the professional services industry
- A relevant degree or relevant CIM qualification
- 2 years B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience running full mix and omni channel campaigns
- Fantastic written and verbal communication along with good commercial awareness
The company are well established within the legal sector due to their high quality publications and market leading insights. With plans to expand the marketing team further, and excellent staff retention, this is a great opportunity to move into a management position and really progress ones career. The company have a very focused set of goals and achievements but make sure that hard work is well rewarded
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000 - 35,000
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.