Production Manager, Central London – Up to £34k dependent on experience
We are on the lookout for a Production Manager who wants to grow their career. This agency are leaders in the experiential field, and are looking for a Production Manager who can kick on quickly with their clients. As a part of this role you become an integral part of the team and work alongside them with some big name clients.
You would be working on some very exciting activations as part of their agency as a Production Manager. You will have to be able to cope under immense pressure as this agency does get very busy. You should also have a strong professional manor as you would need to be able to liaise with big name clients.
As the Production Manager they would expect you to be able to kick on quickly and begin talking to clients as soon as possible. You should also have a very strong agency background.
Here’s a list of responsibilities you’ll have as a Production Manager:
- Draft full supplier briefings
- Ensure campaigns meet client expectations
- Keeping campaigns on budget
- Mentor the junior members of the team
- Manage logistics on experiential campaigns
- Liaising with clients and suppliers alike
Are you the Production Manager they are looking for? We want to hear from a Production manager like you.
Here’s what they’re expecting to see in this Production Manager:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Great interpersonal skills
- Career progression in mind
- Experience within an experiential agency
- Prior experience working with graphic designers and artworkers
- An ability to kick on quickly in a new role
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
Sound like your kind of Production Manager role? We want to hear from a Production Manager like you as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting JW636a when applying for this Production Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/